|Renewing your registration online
Late last year, BRCA introduced an online Cabling Registration renewal process to simplify the procedure for cablers. As with all new initiatives, we had a few ‘teething problems’ to start with, but we’ve ironed them out, so it’s quite a simple process. Over the past year, several cablers have conveniently renewed their registrations, as well as updated their details and added competencies.
We have had calls from a few cablers asking for assistance with it, so we thought we’d share the process with all BRCA cablers in this newsletter and outline the process in a step-by-step guide to renew your registration:
– Follow the link in your renewal email or visit the BRCA website: www.brca.com.au
– On the right hand side of the Home page, click on the blue box “Renew your Registration” – which will take you to the Account Sign in page.
– On that page, login in using your email address and password. (If you haven’t set up your password, you can do it using the ‘Forgotten Password’ link underneath the “Log in” box. If you’re having any problems, just call us on 1800 306 444 and we will help you set it up).
– Once logged in, you will see the registration options the “BRCA Registration Account” page:
To renew your CURRENT Registration, click “RENEW” to choose your pre-selected registration period 1-year ($35.00 + GST) or 3-year ($80.00 + GST). Or, if you want to change your registration period from 1-Year to 3-Year or vice-versa, click on “View all registration options” which will allow you to select the period before proceeding with renewal.
– If your Registration has recently EXPIRED, you can re-activate it by selecting the appropriate payment option 1-year ($35.00 + GST) or 3-year ($80.00 + GST) presented on the page.
– You will then be directed to the payment form. You do not need to upload any supporting documents (this is only for new applications) Scroll down to ‘Billing information’. Please complete your Name, Billing Address, Phone number and Credit Card details. It is important all these fields are completed, otherwise your payment will not be processed.
– Once payment is completed, you will be directed to a page that will show receipt of transaction.
– You will also receive a confirmation email from BRCA.
– BRCA will then send you a new registration card in the mail, which will typically take 10-14 business days.
– Alternatively, if you prefer to pay by Direct Deposit and there are no changes to your registration, simply pay it from your bank – BRCA banking details outlined in renewal reminder email (IMPORTANT: list your BRCA registration number as the REFERENCE (If you don’t do this, we won’t know who made the payment, so we can’t renew you registration).
After stepping a few cablers, who initially found this rather daunting, through the process, they found it easy and quite intuitive, so when your cabling registration is due for renewal, give it a go online – it will only take a few minutes. But if you need some guidance with it, or prefer to renewal manually, feel free to call your BRCA team, who will be only too happy to help.